9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's looked pretty laboured in the last two halves he has played for us. He got a knock to the ankle on Saturday and was lucky to come away from that tackle in the first half tonight unscathed.

I think there is a slight issue there but I expect him to be manage it up until the World Cup break.

Patch him up for 3 more games if neccesary then he gets a month's rest to recharge and freshen up. We aren't currently in a phase where we can manage without him, who's getting goals if he's not in he team? Grealish certainly isn't, mahrez is off the boil and isn't chipping in, Alvarez looks lively but he's still adjusting and doesn't offer a great threat just yet, Palmer isn't ready to be relied on yet. So if its not Haaland, we're looking at kdb or foden or nobody.

Big Erl got to wave at the Dortmund fans for 45 mins , but Erl can score at anytime, except if he is not on the pitch . A tactical withdrawal to ensure the "result" that was required for further projects .

"fever" may just mean sh1t performance, both were poor, both were rightly hooked.

Cancelo was embarrassing, not sure Erling saw enough of the ball to be judged either way.

The whole point of Haaland is that he's excellent at running into space so I have to say I'm really baffled at the lack of attempts to play him in last night. We tried exactly once and it was underhit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.