9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were making out he’d tried to nail him. He got the ball and had to make the tackle as Erling was about to be gone. In the rules where you now basically can’t slide yes it was a foul but in reality it was just a good slide tackle.
In reality it was against the rules/LotG

Just watched a live video of the lads getting off the plane,and Erling was deffo limping once he got down the stairs,not looking good for Saturday,but there are a few days yet so we shall see,was walking pretty bad though.
Dunno if this may just be a bit of a sore one after it's settled down, as he looks absolutely fine on the video of him doing a lap of honour after the game

You'd imagine he wouldn't have done that if it was anything even remotely serious

Dunno if this may just be a bit of a sore one after it's settled down, as he looks absolutely fine on the video of him doing a lap of honour after the game

You'd imagine he wouldn't have done that if it was anything even remotely serious

True,maybe a bit of stiffness,must be hard work for him on a little plane,even though it was only a short hop back to Manchester,but was deffo walking like I do when my gout kicks in every now and again :)

Just watched a live video of the lads getting off the plane,and Erling was deffo limping once he got down the stairs,not looking good for Saturday,but there are a few days yet so we shall see,was walking pretty bad though.
it says you posted that at 2:14pm , i met the aircraft at approx 2:55pm straight from landing at 2 50pm approx, what was the video ?

Patch him up for 3 more games if neccesary then he gets a month's rest to recharge and freshen up. We aren't currently in a phase where we can manage without him, who's getting goals if he's not in he team? Grealish certainly isn't, mahrez is off the boil and isn't chipping in, Alvarez looks lively but he's still adjusting and doesn't offer a great threat just yet, Palmer isn't ready to be relied on yet. So if its not Haaland, we're looking at kdb or foden or nobody.
Gundogan

Good tackle to be honest and one that had to be made. Fingers crossed he’s ok for Saturday
It looked like it was tackle from behind and he went through the player, partially out of control with a scissoring action, he did win the ball but after tackling the player

It shows how different people interpret the same action, I thought he was very lucky not to get booked

it says you posted that at 2:14pm , i met the aircraft at approx 2:55pm straight from landing at 2 50pm approx, what was the video ?

Simon Lowe Aviation -(youtube) - saw the plane land,then backed it,(eventually) into near the engine testing bay,then eventually stairs came and off they came,easy to spot Haaland,and easy to see he was limping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.