9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be said, it was a worse penalty than the two Mahrez missed in recent weeks but when your lucks in that's what happens. Got away with it but who cares.
I respectfully disagree with that, mate. Riyad's recent penalty misses, if memory serves me well, were keeper height. That facilitates the keeper making a save.

As a kid, you're taught two golden rules regards penalties: hard, low. Yesterday, Erling's wasn't very powerful, but it was low enough to trouble the keeper. He nailed one of the golden rules. Any more height on that kick and Leno saves.

But, as you say, he's in such a rich vein of form that he was never going to miss. Such is his proficiency, he'll probably score with his left arse cheek in the coming weeks.

He's an absolute animal.

Did anyone take the cash out for their bets due to his injury?

Commentators on CHE-ARS keep referring to Haaland all the time.

"Can't help thinking Haaland would have put that in the back of the net."
"Haaland has more [goals] than Chelsea combined."

No doubt he has made an impression.

Yeh I did. £405 off a fiver was too good to resist
Where did you get those odds?? Lol
We cashed out last week, 50 quid profit each off a 60 quid bet at 5/2. Total was about 160 while waiting until end of season was 210,so it seemed a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.