9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was up for it right from the bat. Knew he would score but yeah that penalty was pathetic hopefully his last pathetic attempt. He will now smash top bins

Thought he might look a little rusty after the injury but i couldnt have been more wrong. Throwing himself around like he had never been away.

I thought he had missed.
He was definitely nervous (by his own admission); however he has that Lady Luck on his shoulders which you can’t buy

I think when we look back at the end of the season it will be one of the moments seen as the catalyst…. Reminded me of the arsenal win last season, we just won’t be beat by n the pitch, it’s the things we can’t control that invariably does us

Huge win

I have to hold my hands up, I believed there would be teething issues. I thought he'd get around 15 league goals this season, with 20 being a good season. I thought we wouldn't see the best of him until next year.

Delighted to have been wrong. 18 already is obscene.

Not a good penalty, but from the moment he came on the game changed. Players, particularly KDB and Gundo, were trying passes that they weren't before he arrived. He's really something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.