9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope that every single person that have doubted Haaland, could see today how he's all over the pitch. Attacking, defending, tackling, winning headers, making dozens of runs without ever getting the pass. He's putting in all the effort anyone could ever ask for, but just because he gets so few touches, some people are actually blaming Haaland for a little dry spell. Unbelievable really.

Any way, that's the incredibly long drought finally ended - let's hope he'll just keep on scoring now.
Yes and what I liked was the passion he showed in the second half as well as encouraging the other players

He's got 4 in 5 since the restart.

say he plays 15 more league games, at this rate he matches the 42 game record.

I expect him to pick up again tbh.
I always think the worst and expect goal droughts from my favourite strikers. However, I’m expecting another hat trick by the end of March and 30 league goals by about then. I’ve never felt as confident as having him in, if our team hit their gears and feed him.

Let me put it out there would any swap him for any other striker in world football my opinion is I wouldn’t love

pep says that during half time he told Haaland not to keep dropping deep but to play on the shoulder. that is something for the Haaland not good at pep ball crowd to consider. pep say city bought Haaland for his runs at the defense and not for his build up play.

pep says that during half time he told Haaland not to keep dropping deep but to play on the shoulder. that is something for the Haaland not good at pep ball crowd to consider. pep say city bought Haaland for his runs at the defense and not for his build up play.
Which is great if when making those runs, our other players see his runs and pass into that space.
Incredibly frustrating for strikers if his runs are being ignored, they will inevitably end up coming deep to receive the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.