9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not even going to bother watching the video. YT is full of self righteous twats who think they know better than everybody else, and sadly the Brits seem to be the worst.

24 goals half way through the season? That's beyond criticism in my opinion, and it's not like it's a one-off. All those who said he would flop are already looking stupid so if he wants to make a prat of himself, that's fine by me.

I'm not even going to bother watching the video. YT is full of self righteous twats who think they know better than everybody else, and sadly the Brits seem to be the worst.

24 goals half way through the season? That's beyond criticism in my opinion, and it's not like it's a one-off. All those who said he would flop are already looking stupid so if he wants to make a prat of himself, that's fine by me.
25 goals in the PL. 31 all competitions.

I was going to mention this after spurs but forgot, it's gone largely unmentioned just how many he's scoring with his head this season when at dortmund it was a widely accepted criticism that he's quite poor aerially despite his size. Just shows you how much the lad is constantly improving, he's a fucking animal and he's nowhere reaching near his own potential or his potential impact in the side once we're all in tune with his game. it's frightening.

Unbelievable player and you can see he loves it just as much as we do.

I keep saying that at the moment we are still learning how to incorporate him into the team, i have seen signs just recently of him dropping deeper to get involved in the build up play. When Pep works this out he will go to another level.

Barring injuries, suspensions (is he on 3 or 4 yellow cards now?) and the quirks of Pep's selection policies, he must be good for another 15 PL goals, at least.

He's never struck me as someone lacking self-confidence.....
Maybe not self-confidence, but he was definitely lacking a bit of sharpness and you could tell he was sensing that something wasn't clicking. He started dropping deeper in the last few games, searching for a ball he wasn't getting, which Pep didn't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.