9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Pep would allow that? It seems like he subs him off once he has two or three goals, and the game's decided. Just like he did with Aguero.
You are probably correct, I think it'd take something ridiculous like a flurry in the first half or scoring a bunch within a short few minutes like Lewandowski did that one time

I'm not even going to bother watching the video. YT is full of self righteous twats who think they know better than everybody else, and sadly the Brits seem to be the worst.

24 goals half way through the season? That's beyond criticism in my opinion, and it's not like it's a one-off. All those who said he would flop are already looking stupid so if he wants to make a prat of himself, that's fine by me.
I watched the gobshite for about 10 seconds before turning off.

Go on ready to bashed.

Didn’t think he was great today, missing the earlier chance.

1st goal, great header.

2nd and 3rd where easy goals and felt he was getting really annoyed just before the pen. He’d made 2 runs not got anything and then seemed to walk back slow with no attempt to get back on (and not a trick like he sometimes does, more I’ve got loads of time because they’ll do at least 10 more passes).

Feel we are struggling to get best out of him and is a ridiculous thing to say after HT and breaking scoring records.

Eyes are seeing something different to my head.

Don’t think he was any more involved today than at Old Trafford the other week, but just popped up when needed.

No excuse not to bring this home domestically with this output, it’s unworldly what he’s doing in what is his bedding in period…

Get this right and future seasons look after themselves; said 40+ before the season started and I’m thinking he’ll surpass that now, there’s at least 3 more hatricks imo and god knows where that leaves him in regards to totals!

Go on ready to bashed.

Didn’t think he was great today, missing the earlier chance.

1st goal, great header.

2nd and 3rd where easy goals and felt he was getting really annoyed just before the pen. He’d made 2 runs not got anything and then seemed to walk back slow with no attempt to get back on (and not a trick like he sometimes does, more I’ve got loads of time because they’ll do at least 10 more passes).

Feel we are struggling to get best out of him and is a ridiculous thing to say after HT and breaking scoring records.

Eyes are seeing something different to my head.
I’ll bite.

Penalties are easy? Have you seen our record of penalties over the last three-four years?

I’ll bite.

Penalties are easy? Have you seen our record of penalties over the last three-four years?

Good point, but I still feel it’s a different type of goal.

It’s probably just me, just don’t feel he has returned after WC the same as he was before (bar last couple of games when he seemed to have an injury).

There was a time when it just seemed ball went into the box he was there.

I am aware his record is unbelievable, just don’t think it’s gelling yet and in someways if I am right it’s pretty scary if they do get it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.