9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland - best footballer in the world. If we feed the ball to him enough he'll rightfully win the Ballon d'Or.

Clearly MBappe is much, much more technically gifted and will always be - but the hardest thing in world football is putting the ball in the back of the net - and Haaland is miles ahead of anyone at this.

Haaland - best footballer in the world. If we feed the ball to him enough he'll rightfully win the Ballon d'Or.

Clearly MBappe is much, much more technically gifted and will always be - but the hardest thing in world football is putting the ball in the back of the net - and Haaland is miles ahead of anyone at this.
No, he’s the best goal scorer in the world but a long way from the best footballer. Ronaldo has the most goals ever and also the most international and champs league goals. You need to be pretty deluded, clueless or a rag to think he’s a better footballer than Messi.

No, he’s the best goal scorer in the world but a long way from the best footballer. Ronaldo has the most goals ever and also the most international and champs league goals. You need to be pretty deluded, clueless or a rag to think he’s a better footballer than Messi.
Disagree.

Putting the ball in the back of the net has a huge premium - and yes, Haaland is technically not at all that gifted - he excels at one thing - scoring. World's best player for me, ATM.

Would you trade Haaland for MBappe?
===
Putting ability aside, Haaland is at least an OK teammate - I've heard nothing against him in this vein. MBappe is an egotistic prick from all accounts. This is a subjective criterion- but the ability to get along with others and inspire teammates is an intangible - which I think that Haaland wins over MBappe hands down.
===
For me - the best players in world football at the present time are, in order: Haaland, Pedri, MBappe.

Last edited:

Behave. He's not even the best footballer at City.

Behave. He's not even the best footballer at City.
Scoring goals wins games - and is the hardest part of football.

Haaland is world best in spite of the fact that he's not technically gifted.

Since you dislike Haaland - whom would you trade him for - as he's not the best footballer? I'd probably trade him for Peddri -but no one else.

Since you dislike Haaland - whom would you trade him for - as he's not the best footballer? I'd probably trade him for Peddri -but no one else.
He didn’t say he didn’t like him or that he’s not brilliant. We need a world class striker and he’s that so no reason to want to trade him for anyone. To answer your question to me if Mbappe didn’t seem a bit of a knob i’d probably have him over Erling but wouldn’t trade him any other forward in the world.

If you can show me where I said I disliked (your word) Haaland, I'd be grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.