9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying but by that criterion, De Bruyne is our best footballer. You could argue Courtois was the best footballer last year.
Cheers.

Would much rather:
1) Have KDB injured for the entire season; or
2) Have Courtois instead of Ederson in our side but he somehow is out of the season (this point for sake of argument - I'd much rather have Ederson than Courtois - but let's say instead that Ederson was out for the year) than;
3) Not having Haaland available for the rest of the season.

Not close for me at all - Haaland most important - but this is subjective. We can replace KDB, or Ederson - Haaland out is a much worse hit to our squad.

Last edited:
4 hattricks away from matching the most Hattricks in a single season which was by Messi with 8. We have a monster in our team

What do you class as a footballer? Someone who knows how to position themselves and has the ability to score lots and lots of goals or someone who is a master of the ball?

Haaland is the best striker in the world. Not the best footballer.

By your own logic, do you also think post-2014 Prime Cristiano Ronaldo was never the best forward in Real Madrid?

After that knee injury, Cristiano's playing style was no different than Haaland, Cristiano was nothing more than just an exceptional goalscorer who depended on service from his teammates. Even someone like Karim Benzema was a better dribbler, passer & more involved in the build-up than Cristiano.

I believe Cristiano was still easily the 2nd best player in the world for years purely due to his crazy goalscoring stats.

By your own logic, do you also think post-2014 Prime Cristiano Ronaldo was never the best forward in Real Madrid?

After that knee injury, Cristiano's playing style was no different than Haaland, Cristiano was nothing more than just an exceptional goalscorer who depended on service from his teammates. Even someone like Karim Benzema was a better dribbler, passer & more involved in the build-up than Cristiano.

I believe Cristiano was still easily the 2nd best player in the world for years purely due to his crazy goalscoring stats.
No doubt that Chrstiano was great - but he was an obvious ostentatious prick. So much so that ManU let him go.

And he was an obvious **** for ages. DId this impact his sides - possibly not - but I'm guessing that it did 100%.

Haaland for me is a better scorer than fake Ronaldo - and comes without all of that fucking, "I'm better than you," baggage... or maybe he has that, "I'm better," personality because he takes all of our penalties without objection.

Point being - Haaland seems, to me, to get along with his teammates better than fake Ronaldo - and moreover, is a better goal scorer so far.

Scoring goals wins games - and is the hardest part of football.

Haaland is world best in spite of the fact that he's not technically gifted.

Since you dislike Haaland - whom would you trade him for - as he's not the best footballer? I'd probably trade him for Peddri -but no one else.

Fucking hell, Pedri? Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.