9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could smash 50 prem goals this season and still wouldn’t win player of the year. Probably wouldnt even make team of the year.

I agree. Because corruption runs deep.

We've won 2 of the last 3 PFA POTY, 4 of the last 5 YPOTY, 2 of the last 4 FWA POTY and the last 3 consecutive Premier League players of the year.

In fact in total over the last 3 years City players have won 8 of the 12 awards.

Time to lose the chip on your shoulders boys and put down the tin foil hats.

We've won 2 of the last 3 PFA POTY, 4 of the last 5 YPOTY, 2 of the last 4 FWA POTY and the last 3 consecutive Premier League players of the year.

In fact in total over the last 3 years City players have won 8 of the 12 awards.

Time to lose the chip on your shoulders boys and put down the tin foil hats.

Benitez is in the house with his facts

I’m not sure lumping long balls up to him from the keeper all the time is the future. Nothing wrong with mixing it up, but it seemed to be our go-to tonight. I would much rather see that a bit more against the shite we play most weeks.

I’m not sure lumping long balls up to him from the keeper all the time is the future. Nothing wrong with mixing it up, but it seemed to be our go-to tonight. I would much rather see that a bit more against the shite we play most weeks.

Probably a tactic because of who we were playing more than anything. No team will give us that kind of space and gaps to be able to do it.

It was refreshing to see, though. Reminded me of those beautiful goal kicks from Ederson into Sane in the 17/18 and 18/19 seasons.

Probably a tactic because of who we were playing more than anything. No team will give us that kind of space and gaps to be able to do it.

It was refreshing to see, though. Reminded me of those beautiful goal kicks from Ederson into Sane in the 17/18 and 18/19 seasons.

I was quite happy with Ortega going route one tonight. Sensible option. They were committing a lot of players forward into the press, with plenty of space in behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.