9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this argument about him not being player of the season, I've seen the arguments about he has less touches, he scores tap ins etc other strikers have more to their game etc etc

He's a striker what is a strikers job? to put the ball in the net I don't care if he scores 30 yard screamers or 6 yard tap ins a goals a goal. He's got 25 of them already. If he continues at this rate he's going to hit 40 odd breaking record after record. 4 hattricks away from Messi's record of most hattricks in a single season.

If he ends the season with 45 goals smashing the goal record and matches or gets close to the Messi record for Hattricks he's player of the year. Even a top 3 balon dor season
He could smash 50 prem goals this season and still wouldn’t win player of the year. Probably wouldnt even make team of the year.

Remember when people used to say Messi was only great because of Xavi and Iniesta?

They're using same logic to discredit Haaland's success at Man City lmfao.

He could smash 50 prem goals this season and still wouldn’t win player of the year. Probably wouldnt even make team of the year.

I'm sure every top scorer have been part of TOTY selection, with Heung-Min Son last season. Haaland will make it to TOTY.

Haaland is the biggest favourites to win POTY award going by the odds.

Can't say I've ever seen anyone say that about Messi TBH.

That narrative was very common, especially when Pep's Barca used to dominate in early 2010s. Just google "Messi without Xavi and Iniesta" and you'll realize it was actually a conversation in the past lmfao.

You haven't lived through it because you start following football very late.

People used to come up with all kinds of ridiculous arguments to downplay Messi's greatness like they do with Haaland.

That narrative was very common, especially when Pep's Barca used to dominate in early 2010s. Just google "Messi without Xavi and Iniesta" and you'll realize it was actually a conversation in the past lmfao.

You haven't lived through it because you start following football very late.

People used to come up with all kinds of ridiculous arguments to downplay Messi's greatness like they do with Haaland.
PMSL, I've just seen that your thread was deleted about Haaland you fuckwit. Also, I'm most probably 4 times your age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.