9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure laziness - ripped off another article and did zero checking. I don't know how they have the nerve to call themselves journalists. I would be hauled over the coals for such bullshit. The problem is they try to pass it off as "someone else said it, not me - I'm just passing it on". Piss-poor defence.

Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 08.06.26.png

Last edited:
Haha. So either Haaland, the club or both have told them to fuck off and recant their bollocks. Rare but enjoyable whenever it happens.
Big Erl fucked this one up. Should have kept quiet and let more media shit houses post the "breaking news" and right when the report gathers a lot of steam, call them all out, slap a huge lawsuit on them,leave no room for apologies or retraction. That would really get the neutrals thinking about the narrative being peddled by the media.

Sorry, didn't catch that.

Anyway, I still don't understand that criticism.
It’s not a criticism, it’s an observation.

Why can fanboys never have proper open conversations about their goldenboys? Any observations that aren’t glorifying them are seen as an affront to their players. It’s the same with all of them.

That ‘criticism’ is an observation that Haaland has got a long way to go before he’s the finished article. He’s got a lot to learn and a lot to improve on. It also shows that our team aren’t good enough at playing with him yet at the higher levels in the biggest away games.

Hopefully fit for Wednesday but looked like a muscle injury...hopefully just a dead leg from the collision with the keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.