9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

”On 8 February 2023, we published an article under the headline “Erling Haaland ‘makes request to lawyers’ with Man City star planning to jump ship” which reported claims in the Spanish media that Erling Haaland had asked lawyers to bring forward the release clause in his Manchester City contract ahead of a potential summer transfer to Real Madrid.

We further reported claims that Haaland had not ‘tuned in’ to Pep Guardiola’s methods and that the possibility of sanctions being imposed on Manchester City for financial irregularities were playing on his mind.

We have since been informed by representatives of Mr Haaland that these claims are untrue. We have withdrawn the article and are happy to correct the record.”

”On 8 February 2023, we published an article under the headline “Erling Haaland ‘makes request to lawyers’ with Man City star planning to jump ship” which reported claims in the Spanish media that Erling Haaland had asked lawyers to bring forward the release clause in his Manchester City contract ahead of a potential summer transfer to Real Madrid.

We further reported claims that Haaland had not ‘tuned in’ to Pep Guardiola’s methods and that the possibility of sanctions being imposed on Manchester City for financial irregularities were playing on his mind.

We have since been informed by representatives of Mr Haaland that these claims are untrue. We have withdrawn the article and are happy to correct the record.”

Thanks for posting. I can never bring myself to give these fucking raggy twats their clickbait

I’ve never seen this type of backtracking before in the english press. They basically admitting that the whole story was completely made up. Scary that they even published the false story about Haaland in the first place, how any editor could let it pass without any checking of facts first is horrendous. But maybe I’m just a naive swede :)

Haha. So either Haaland, the club or both have told them to fuck off and recant their bollocks. Rare but enjoyable whenever it happens.

Haha. So either Haaland, the club or both have told them to fuck off and recant their bollocks. Rare but enjoyable whenever it happens.
From the article it seems that it was Haalands representatives. I have got the impression from his social media posts that Alfie is already fed up with the tabloid press, and i guess they have had enough. The media are desperate for a déjà vu story with Haaland vs Pep, as it was between him and Zlatan at Barcelona. The problem for them is that Haaland is a nice, humble, ultra proffessional guy that grew up as a City fan, while Zlatan is a narcissistic clown.

Last edited:
From the article it seems that it was Haalands representatives. I have got the impression from his social media posts that Alfie is already fed up with the tabloid press, and i guess they have had enough. The media are desperate for a déjà vu story with Haaland vs Pep, as it was between him and Zlatan at Barcelona. The problem for them is that Haaland is a nice, humble, ultra proffessional guy that grew up as City fan, while Zlatan is a narcissistic clown.

Part of me hopes that Haaland (because he's a City fan) is pissed off that their original article has made it seem like he's disrespecting City and that's why they pulled the plug on it.

Shitbags.

I'm surprised at the backtracking, and am pleasantly surprised Haaland's folks went through the effort to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.