9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was as exciting a debut for what we hoped we’d signed as it possibly could have been.

Already we’ve seen the KDB-Erling combination produce, we’ve seen his pace and power and how difficult that will be to stop for any defence, we’ve seen ice cold temperament in one-on-ones, the ability to drop deep and lay the ball off before steaming in behind and keeping the defence guessing. It showed us so much already and still there’s more to come. His movement is better than I thought and as well as it being clever it’s the pace and explosiveness he attacks the space with like with that header from a Grealish cross, should’ve done better with the chance but his sharp mind created that opportunity.

And the boy can take penalties too!

Should win “image of the year” that’s one fantastic photograph (am I a FOC calling it that?)

Can search my posts by all means for proof, but this lad is why I posted before the end of last season that I’d happily accept winning fuck all last year as long as we signed him.

It’s going to be one hell of a ride.

According to some , not sure who, but it has been mentioned that his buy out clause is £150m , and we are just a stepping stone until Real come calling , thats fine by me , 5 years of this lad leading our line will be heavenly
Isn't the clause only activated by us being out of the CL for 2 seasons running? Anyone see that happening unless UEFA try banning us again?

FZk003mXkAIJApO
What a brilliant picture 100% joy on the face of the fans and a bloke with the longest arms I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.