9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is officially the world's best player. The amount off goals he has scored combined with the Skill, Pace and Strength, is out of this world.

Haaland was always going to play for us. It was just a matter of time. I don't think he would ever leave City as he feels at home.

I think he will even beat his record next season.

I think he is officially the world's best player. The amount off goals he has scored combined with the Skill, Pace and Strength, is out of this world.

Haaland was always going to play for us. It was just a matter of time. I don't think he would ever leave City as he feels at home.

I think he will even beat his record next season.
Don't agree
Took Haaland 9 months to win his first medal.
Nunez achieved that in his first game for Liverpool

Found it quite interesting comparing Harry Kane's character with that of Haaland's yesterday. If Kane had been chasing 40 goals yesterday he'd have essentially chosen himself to play even if it meant jeopardising his match fitness/the team's prospects in the upcoming finals. He's a top player and very hard working but his focus on personal records has sometimes been to his own detriment. Haaland just seems like a pretty happy go lucky guy but a great professional at the same time. Despite smashing records left, right and centre he seems to have a good understanding of how the squad and his own game time needs to be managed to ensure the best outcomes all around.

Another great thing is we seem to be managing his injuries very well. You see massive CBs just bounce off him, and when he goes down, he’s up in a split second. I think he loves it here. Perfect mix of obsessive professionalism & being just a nice, humble, genuine guy.

Players with more (goals + assists) in the 2022/23 season by club and national team:

1st Mbappe 62
2nd Haaland 61
2nd Messi 61

4th Salah 53
5th Neymar 46
5th Vinicius Jr 46
5th Taremi 46
8th Rashford 43
8th Harry Kane 43
10th Gonçalo Ramos 42

But he still has 4 games. Of course we could care less about whether he scores or not in the last 2 ones, we just want to win them, but if he scores a hat-trick in both of them that would increase our chances :)

Players with more (goals + assists) in the 2022/23 season by club and national team:

1st Mbappe 62
2nd Haaland 61
2nd Messi 61

4th Salah 53
5th Neymar 46
5th Vinicius Jr 46
5th Taremi 46
8th Rashford 43
8th Harry Kane 43
10th Gonçalo Ramos 42

But he still has 4 games. Of course we could care less about whether he scores or not in the last 2 ones, we just want to win them, but if he scores a hat-trick in both of them that would increase our chances :)
Haalands goalscoring for the national team is actually quite impressive compared to Messi and Mbappe, as their countries were in the last WC final, while Norway have not qualified for an international tournament since the 2000 euros.

Also: If one only looks at goals at club level, Haaland is far ahead of Mbappe, Messi, Lewandowski, Salah and Kane this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.