9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been missing loads lately. He's got to bury that first header tonight, but I think it's just down to mental fatigue after a long, intense season that he's smashed to pieces. That and possibly going through a slight transition period where he's getting more involved in the build up play, regularly laying long ball/passes off in any way, shape or form to our oncoming midfield. Razor sharp haaland would have easily had five goals against Leeds and Brighton alone. Just hope he can get his clinical edge back for show time

Been missing loads lately. He's got to bury that first header tonight, but I think it's just down to mental fatigue after a long, intense season that he's smashed to pieces. That and possibly going through a slight transition period where he's getting more involved in the build up play, regularly laying long ball/passes off in any way, shape or form to our oncoming midfield. Razor sharp haaland would have easily had five goals against Leeds and Brighton alone. Just hope he can get his clinical edge back for show time
He's just not a natural header of the ball IMO.

Looks a better all round player when we use him more. His hold up play and rolling of defenders is top notch. Really, really need to be playing more balls in behind for him.

Should have buried the header first half and that chance from foden where he went across the defender to his left and then ran too close to the keeper was poor, should have been one touch to bring it in, then on to his right and a nice easy 1v1 for him.

Hopefully he's storing them up for the rags and Inter.

Yikes. Having watched 'The Last of Us' recently, I hope he would disinfect those properly. I suppose I should be thankful to the Italian coach that he didn't behave like Potter, who tried to injure Gundogan before the final and was somewhat successful.

For me personally he’s getting a lof better as a footballer

Having watched him last 2 years he definitely got improved with us. After January those signs of improvement become clear, he seems more comfortable with the ball now while having players around him, he gets out of the penalty area more often and does not seem like fish out of water doing it. He did not improve much, but enough.

As for the 4 games dry spell it's pointless anyway, this is not something to worth mentioning anyway, and for the extra reason that in the Chelsea game he played 16 minutes and yesterday's game he was there, he was in places to score, so it's ok.

The goals are getting a bit harder to find,but his all round play and awareness is much improved.Hopefully in the next season or two he can master the two ingredients and become the most complete striker ever.

(Just in time to leave for Real ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.