9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine he won’t play against Leicester or Sevilla

It might be wishful thinking, but that looks such a fake limp. Maybe with all those cameras on him he’s taking the piss. Wasn’t limping like that it didn’t look like on the pitch after the game and like others have said, if it was that bad they would have him using crutches surely until they knew the extent.

It might be wishful thinking, but that looks such a fake limp. Maybe with all those cameras on him he’s taking the piss. Wasn’t limping like that it didn’t look like on the pitch after the game and like others have said, if it was that bad they would have him using crutches surely until they knew the extent.
He's taking the piss, can't believe any has fallen for it

Not sure why he wouldn't be on crutches if he's limping like that.

Hes trolling for sure
This is exactly what I thought when I saw that clip. Looks like he's playing up to the cameras for a laugh. There's photos of him laughing from the same clip.

If the injury was as bad as it looks (the limping), they'd be taking every precaution possible to make sure no further damage is done until he'd had it assessed.

All this faking a limp is rubbish, he won't play this weekend, hopefully fit week after but looks concerning

Not sure where all this flapping is from
He was on the cool down pictures which was on the official site today plus he went on the pitch after the game last night.
Some posters really do seem to thrive in causing unnecessary panic.

Just in case the flapping comment was aimed my way,I wasn't,I ain't,I just posted what I had witnessed.

And to be totally fucking truthful,it doesn't matter whether he does play Saturday,my mother could lead the line and score 2 against Leicester,so no flapping or panic at my end.

Oh and she would also get a couple v Seville as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.