9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
An ignored adaptation again, he scored one last year from outside the 18 yard box, and that one v wolves was scuffed, 2 already and showing his evolution due to the locksmith being sidelined; he scored those like last night and v Brighton a lot more regularly at Dortmund, 13 according to the stats in 67 games for Dortmund; they’ll come a stage where his arsenal will make him the most rounded striker in living memory…

70 goals in the same 67 games now for us, it’s freakish beyond belief what we are witnessing and it can get better, that’s flabbergasting in itself; throwing out stats of missed chances only reinforces how special he can become or is, but also how individuals are fixated on pushing negative narratives

We have the best striker of the modern era playing for Man City, ikkle city (:
But, the Bluemoon massive will forget all about that and post about his misses and never ever post about his unheard of record breaking scoring records.
Life at the bottom of the happy scale must be really really shit.

Erling's build-up play has improved significantly, if he can stay fit he'll hit 50+ goals this season. Needs to stop overthinking his finishing, should've had an extra 7/8 goals with the chances he missed.

AS reporting his agent was watching Madrid last night, with them looking for Mbappe alternatives.

Steer clear, you fucking wankers.

AS reporting his agent was watching Madrid last night, with them looking for Mbappe alternatives.

Steer clear, you fucking wankers.
My dream is that we come up against Real Madrid again this year in the quarter-finals or semi-finals of the Champions League and crush them. I still haven't digested the elimination against them in 2022, which I consider a profound injustice despite the fact that we eliminated them in our turn. What's more, it would definitely shut the mouths of the Spanish media, always ready to say anything to sell their rags.

The only team in Europe we can fear this year is Bayern Munich.

To come back to Haaland, he's making great progress. I have to confess that even if I respect statistics and records, I'm much more interested in the game, and if we're only talking football, he's progressing and becoming even more complete. His ball control has improved, as have his passes, his vision and his movements. I think he's progressing in every area of the game. It's very promising because he's making the team even better, unlike Kylian Mbappe for example.

The best is yet to come.

Echoing the last few posts here but Haaland has definitely showed improvements so far this season. His assists were unfairly ignored last season, and they're only going to get better with his ball control improving combined with his awareness outside of the box. We have the best striker in the world (fuck off, Messi) so drink it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.