9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours Madrid will now activate his release clause of £175m in the Summer (if there is one) after moving on from Mbappe.

Still can’t believe there’s ambiguity over the release clause and whether or not it actually exists. I’d hazard a guess that we’d have made it higher than that anyway, though.

Besides, contract renewal rumours have been swirling for months and where better to be? If Pep extends, Haaland does. Or visa-versa, whichever is announced first.

Rumours Madrid will now activate his release clause of £175m in the Summer (if there is one) after moving on from Mbappe.

Still can’t believe there’s ambiguity over the release clause and whether or not it actually exists. I’d hazard a guess that we’d have made it higher than that anyway, though.

Besides, contract renewal rumours have been swirling for months and where better to be? If Pep extends, Haaland does. Or visa-versa, whichever is announced first.
He is not going anyway either way , he adores being here and they can want all they want . I dont believe he has a release clause now, sure tolmie said that it expired due to pep staying

I thought I read somewhere that that clause had been annulled?

I doubt Erling or City will say for definite, as it's confidential info.
This allows the meedja to speculate (aka make shit up) for clicks

Agree. One of his best performances of the season. Clearly stepping uo his level, and his link up play is getting better and better. Well done Erling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.