9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this “injury” real or is it just a feint, or sidestep?
Let's hope it's the latter. I understand the desire of players to play for their country — for many players it's a summit — but by God I'm heartily sick of City players picking up injuries in these matches.

Is this “injury” real or is it just a feint, or sidestep?
Let's hope it's the latter. I understand the desire of players to play for their country — for many players it's a summit — but by God I'm heartily sick of City players picking up injuries in these matches.
Am I right in thinking they've no chance of qualifying?

If so, my guess is he's just asked to sit this one out given he picked up a knock the other week.

I have noticed how Haaland gets a lot of hate for not taking Norway to Euro/World Cup.....

The fans have done a solid job defending Haaland in social media

Why would anyone criticise Haaland for not getting to the Euros, or even Odergaard for that matter?

You're simply not going to have much success if you have two players that pretty much are levels above rest of the team, even if one of them is the best striker in football.

It's an 11 man game for a reason.

Put prime Usain Bolt on the final leg of a Norwegian 4x100m relay team and they still wouldn't medal.

Haaland will continue receiving this treatment as long as he's here. If he was playing for Spanish or Italian club, they would be way more careful when it comes to showing their jealousy and ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.