9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old, but funny story about Haaland's dating. BEFORE he found Isabel. Maybe latter has affected his focus lately?

“All I think about is goals and a net all day long. This is why I failed my first date with an Austrian girl. During the dinner or lunch dates I would talk goals to her. Things like ‘how many goals do you think I will score tomorrow?’. She would be annoyed because she wanted me to forget about football and talk love when I am with her. But unfortunately the love I have is football. So I told her to go find a good man who plays love not football.”

Old, but funny story about Haaland's dating. BEFORE he found Isabel. Maybe latter has affected his focus lately?
He has been dating Isabel since his Dortmund days. I don't think it's her.

However, Bernardo started dating his current wife only a few months before he announced his desire to leave Manchester and wanted an out ever since despite always smiling and seemingly enjoying himself at City. Make of that what you will ;).

Is this “injury” real or is it just a feint, or sidestep?
Let's hope it's the latter. I understand the desire of players to play for their country — for many players it's a summit — but by God I'm heartily sick of City players picking up injuries in these matches.

It's probably nothing that a little squirt of WD-40 can't fix.

He has been dating Isabel since his Dortmund days. I don't think it's her.

However, Bernardo started dating his current wife only a few months before he announced his desire to leave Manchester and wanted an out ever since despite always smiling and seemingly enjoying himself at City. Make of that what you will ;).
So you're saying it's Bernardo's wife?
Maybe.

It's probably nothing that a little squirt of WD-40 can't fix.

When I saw the incident in which he was injured it really did not look good. He propably would have scored but the 5-meter field was almost no grass and only sand, so when he jumped in to hit the ball, his heel caught the sand and all the force went up that ankle. It was said afterwards that he just got a "knock" on the bones and it hurt, but it was no serious injury. When it no longer hurts, he will play. But I think he was lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.