9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what, pissed off as I felt, I had a good long laugh when I saw that photo of him about a foot from the ref's face right at the end. He looks truly crazed. Anybody facing him would just spontaneously combust.
In fact, I'm absolutely sure that half his anger is with himself, even if he's directing it outward.

He was poor today no doubt.

2 sitters and he seems to be missing at least one sitter a game now.

Got robbed with that pass from hooper though. Bald ****.

So many times Halaand made a run and Doku, Bernardo and Foden just passed the ball back or sideways.

He's badly missing KDB.
KDB not being there doesn’t excuse not hitting the target with either chance in the 1st half, one of them being a relative sitter.

He was poor today no doubt.

2 sitters and he seems to be missing at least one sitter a game now.

Got robbed with that pass from hooper though. Bald ****.

He did, but you know what? Far from sure that Jack would have put distance between himself and the chasing defenders. His acceleration has never been great.
Now if it is Jack putting that ball to Haaland, I'd say that's a nailed-on goal.
Anyway, it's all might-have-beens. The big, big problem is conceding very late goals, and dropping points in the process. If that's not ironed out, we won't be winning many (any?) trophies this time round.

Haaland not scoring becomes just a mediocre CF. Even with the right work-rate and attitude.

I was amazed he spurned on his colleagues after the 3-3 when actually him losing the 1-1 cost us.

Haaland was involved in all three goals, even if he didn't score himself. It's a comfort at least, when he missed his own opportunities.
Almost every player did mistakes today, all over the pitch. But it was a good preassure and effort, it was just one of those days.
Spurs rode their luck today.

Honestly we haven’t ever served him properly he has been working with bare minimum with chance created for him last season. He is JUST so good he makes do and scores. So lethal and class player. Imagine if Pep built team around him or played a more direct style similar to Dortmund for example. Shame as that is not Pep way but H9 just makes it happen regardless of style. GOAT in the making..
Agree, absolutely.

He made a great assist for Jack, but I maintain he should have come off.

He's physically not built for it, but he's so slow off of the ball that I feel like the rest of the team is trying to overcompensate for him. When he's not putting the ball in the net, he becomes a net-negative. Pep's refusal to ever sub him is borderline pathetic,
oh my...

Wtf. It's the defending that's costing us not Haaland
Cmon mate let’s be fair he is missing atm . He is arguably the best striker in the world but it doesn’t mean he is above criticism. Yes our defence is shit atm but he is missing chance after chance .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.