9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really enjoying watching us play without the big man, it proves we can do well when he’s injured, that said I’ll be happy to see him back and smashing the goals in, no point rushing it though, we will need him at full force later in the season.

I agree mate . 100 percent he will go to Madrid but I reckon we get one more season out of him . Even if he goes we will be fine .

I wouldn't believe the media.. they'll print anything to make City fans miserable..

remember this piece of crap.. all those years ago??

1705012233144.png

And he stayed 10 years and has a statue..

E939dFuXsAEIG0_

I do remember that mate but I do also believe Haaland will go to Madrid and test himself over there .
Test over there it’s a two club league, the only reason they go to Madrid is for the CL, because they have a relative easy ride to get into it and then their domestic season helps the, out to try and win it. Doing what he did last year is way harder than anything Madrid will do..

I seem to remember the first 5 years of Agueros time here being littered with reports of him waiting for Madrid. The media insisted for years that the only reason he joined City was because he couldn't move directly from Athletico to Real due to the rivalry ... so he was using City as a stepping stone to Real

Every case is different, of course, but it's just another example of why these reports can't be considered reliable

Haaland won't be going Madrid anytime soon imo. There's just to much going on over there atm they still want superleague they still want mbappe I just don't see him committing to them until things are settled and resolved at Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.