9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some news to consider about the injury — copied from Man City Brazil acc on x translated…

I mentioned this in my private account, I don't think we will see Haaland playing to his full potential this season. Erling developed bone stress that could lead to a stress fracture. Some stress fractures do not heal properly, causing chronic problems.

If the underlying causes are not addressed, he may be at greater risk of developing additional stress fractures. Basically he needs a vacation, to get away from activities and this will only be possible in the summer.

This type of problem is difficult to cure as there is no treatment, just rest.

It's one of the most annoying injuries you can have, because when the pressure drops, you feel better, then you kick a ball and realize that 20 minutes later you're exactly where you were two days ago.

The club has been managing his situation since 10/12, which is why Pep said they will evaluate him day by day, week by week.

Hope he can return to acting in February, but there is no guarantee he will be 100% cured. You can play a game and feel your foot again and be out of action for a few weeks, the same can happen in training.

Some news to consider about the injury — copied from Man City Brazil acc on x translated…

I mentioned this in my private account, I don't think we will see Haaland playing to his full potential this season. Erling developed bone stress that could lead to a stress fracture. Some stress fractures do not heal properly, causing chronic problems.

If the underlying causes are not addressed, he may be at greater risk of developing additional stress fractures. Basically he needs a vacation, to get away from activities and this will only be possible in the summer.

This type of problem is difficult to cure as there is no treatment, just rest.

It's one of the most annoying injuries you can have, because when the pressure drops, you feel better, then you kick a ball and realize that 20 minutes later you're exactly where you were two days ago.

The club has been managing his situation since 10/12, which is why Pep said they will evaluate him day by day, week by week.

Hope he can return to acting in February, but there is no guarantee he will be 100% cured. You can play a game and feel your foot again and be out of action for a few weeks, the same can happen in training.
He doesnt have a stress fracture according to pep

Such a shame, thought he might make the bench tomorrow.

Hopefully back in action after the warm weather training. Will be concerning if he’s still not involved after that.

Such a shame, thought he might make the bench tomorrow.

Hopefully back in action after the warm weather training. Will be concerning if he’s still not involved after that.
Given his injury seems to simply require rest, then there doesn't seem much point in pushing him to come back just before a two week break.

It's not like we're struggling at the moment and desperately waiting for him to come back.

Test over there it’s a two club league, the only reason they go to Madrid is for the CL, because they have a relative easy ride to get into it and then their domestic season helps the, out to try and win it. Doing what he did last year is way harder than anything Madrid will do..
I agree mate but even though la liga is not what it is Barca and Real Madrid will always be a massive pull and we saw that with Bellingham going to Madrid . In my eyes Man City are the best team in the world but Real Madrid are probably the biggest in the world and players want to wear the white shirt .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.