9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

When Kev has an off-match Erling suffers.

Shame Phil didn't roll the ball to the far post instead of shooting near post into Kelleher... Erling was there, fuming.

Didn't see his best performance, but no drama as well. Opponent defence wasn't too shabby.

They're just opinions. You think he earned his £375k yesterday, others don't.

Personally, I thought he stank the place out yesterday, looking lazy and disinterested.

That said, I still think he'll top the scoring charts, and we'll win the PL this season. If you think that's 'negativity' on my part, there's no hope for you!
Uninterested.

When Kev has an off-match Erling suffers.

Shame Phil didn't roll the ball to the far post instead of shooting near post into Kelleher... Erling was there, fuming.

Didn't see his best performance, but no drama as well. Opponent defence wasn't too shabby.
Totally agree with that… and it’s not the first time from Phil…

My big issue with him is the detrimental effect he has on the style of football we play.
Before he arrived we played tiki taka with five smallish, quick, mobile, versatile, skillful frontmen with Rodri sitting deep. Proved to be very hard to mark and stop.
We are now preoccupied with trying to get the ball to him, but tight marking and limited movement make it hard to get him on the ball.
We have become predictable and easier to play against.
We are not rubbish but just not as good a TEAM, as we were.
He is without doubt an amazing goal scorer but does not complement the rest of our team

He’s the same with Walker… very strange poster
I'm the 'same' with Walker THIS season because he's been crap. Haaland less so, but I've always maintained he's not a good long-term fit for us stylistically. Again, that's MY OPINION.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.