9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Anonymous again today. We need to revert back to a player like alvarez. Haaland just doesn't give us what we need and our chance creation is suffering from it. We would have been all over chelsea with a different kind of striker up top.
Wait... He didn't play today???

Obviously not healthy. I wish they'd just give him till next season to fully heal his body up and go again.

Julian can cover for now and hopefully we get some playmakers who can actually get the ball to him.

Obviously not healthy. I wish they'd just give him till next season to fully heal his body up and go again.

Julian can cover for now and hopefully we get some playmakers who can actually get the ball to him.
We need him mate but I do get what you’re saying . Next season we must adapt to him .

We need him mate but I do get what you’re saying . Next season we must adapt to him .
We adapt to him and then what- opponents figure out his strengths and weaknesses or gets injured just as they have this season . He ends up like now a peripheral figure in most big games and we are one dimensional having adapted to everything going through him. Sounds like a plan for failure to me.

We adapt to him and then what- opponents figure out his strengths and weaknesses or gets injured just as they have this season . He ends up like now a peripheral figure in most big games and we are one dimensional having adapted to everything going through him. Sounds like a plan for failure to me.
What do you suggest then ?

Settle down fella. Last year we had KDB with the 2nd highest # of successful through balls in the Prem and Gondo ranked 7th. This season we have NO ONE in the top 10. Paqueta happens to be #2 so far this season playing on an average West Ham team. There is no doubt whatsoever that Haaland is lacking the type of service he needs to thrive. We need a Lucas Paqueta and an additional playmaker to get back to being what we were up top, simple as...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.