9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

It’s impressive how he can go from absolutely lethal to Darwin Nunez over the course of a season. He’ll be back, we could do with him scoring some ‘heavy’ goals this season in the run in.

And there we have it, the worst post in the history of this site.
Never though I'd see the day "Breaking records" "Poor level" would be used in the same sentence.

Not giving you the satisfaction you clown.
But tbh Rodri and kdb are more vital to us aren’t they . Haaland has struggled this season. And he is missing sitters week in week out which is plain to see but he will kick on and hit a purple patch .

Bad day at the office and needs to work on his heading, but he has plenty of credit in the bank.

I love him. Probably my favourite player.

But he doesn’t offer enough elsewhere, for me, to warrant missed chances. They’re the reason he’s in the team, needs to become more clinical again.

Strikers will always score and miss, though when he doesn’t net with his first opportunity, he does have a tendency of looking unnecessarily dejected. Where I’d like to see significant improvement, however, is in him taking the ball in with his back to goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.