9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Haaland is a goal machine. He is worth 25-30 leage goals per season, every season. But in a lot of games he doesn't appear, and he has to improve that. He doesn't have to score every game, but he can contribute a lot more than just goals. For that he must improve his footwork, he is not good enough to come down to receive a ball with his back and if he improves that, even half as good as Harry Kane in this aspect of the game, who in my opinion is the best striker in the business when it comes to a striker's back play and going down participate in building the attacks, we will be unstoppable.
Another thing that Haaland must improve, beyond his heading game that we have already talked about, is his right foot. I don't expect it to be as good as the left one, but he hardly uses it, which is a shame because defenders always know to close his left

Here we go again, didnt score 3 so crap.

People on this forum are mental.

For example, He created space first half with his run to the front post when Walker had it wide and Kev nearly slid in at the far post, numerous other examples but can't be arsed explaining to morons ;)
The problem is alot on here dare not criticise him for fear he may leave but his performances this season even though he is top scorer have been poor and he has to improve . He gets paid shitloads of money to play for us so rightly so he should held accountable when he is not performing. People will most likely take the piss but in my eyes he is not a patch on kun aguero

The problem is alot on here dare not criticise him for fear he may leave but his performances this season even though he is top scorer have been poor and he has to improve . He gets paid shitloads of money to play for us so rightly so he should held accountable when he is not performing. People will most likely take the piss but in my eyes he is not a patch on kun aguero
Your not wrong about Kun. What baffles me is Pep dropped Kun because his pressing wasn't what he thought it should be yet this lad gets away with one of the worst presses at the club. Strange.

A lot of people on here don't criticise him because they are Blues with better things to do.
As far as the, "for fear he may leave" bit. That's about as ridiculous as it gets.

We didn't create anything for him. We know his strengths, so we have ourselves to blame because if he looks like a passenger, it's probably because we are not using him right.
But his strengths suit a counter attack and we haven't been that in recent memory

Haaland is a goal machine. He is worth 25-30 leage goals per season, every season. But in a lot of games he doesn't appear, and he has to improve that. He doesn't have to score every game, but he can contribute a lot more than just goals. For that he must improve his footwork, he is not good enough to come down to receive a ball with his back and if he improves that, even half as good as Harry Kane in this aspect of the game, who in my opinion is the best striker in the business when it comes to a striker's back play and going down participate in building the attacks, we will be unstoppable.
Another thing that Haaland must improve, beyond his heading game that we have already talked about, is his right foot. I don't expect it to be as good as the left one, but he hardly uses it, which is a shame because defenders always know to close his left
I was gutted we didnt get Kane. All round offers so much more.. better passer better finishes..all round 2 the CF but i still love Haaland's attitude

I've thought similar. Makes you realise how good Kane is.

This!

There was a moment in the first half when Foden got past Gomez and put a cross in and Haaland wasn't even inside the box. That's indefensible.
I think he's only good charging down an empty pitch ball at his feet. Dont get me wrong thats some skill but he cant head a ball so getting across his marker an all that are pointless. He is sh*te in tge air tbf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.