9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

I think his target will be to get in the PL 100 club by the end of the season. Which would be absolutely crazy after three seasons, but he's now only 33 goals away, and there is 36 games to play - he would be the first player ever to do this, but it would mean having to break the PL goals record again.

There have been about 5,000 Premier League players, 34 have scored over 100 goals. Only three have done it in less than 150 appearances. Shearer (124), Kane (141) and Aguero (147).

Haaland if he keeps up this pace is on track to do it in 102 games. He has a bit of a way to go though.

Imagine being about 20% better at your job than any person that ever came before you has ever achieved. Madness.

As long as he stays fit, then I think he'll do it.

Before we signed him, this is what I said in 2021, about his potential goalscoring exploits for us...
1000061785.jpg

I firmly believe if he stays right here long enough, then he will become the top scorer in the history of the English top flight.

He should make (alongside winning many trophies here) breaking Jimmy Greaves record his career goal, this would earn him a greater legacy than doing anything else, as he's already won everything a club player dreams of.

If he doesn't already know this people at City should be drilling it into his head, there's no need to join Real or Barca or anyone else either, he can achieve all his footballing dreams and break nearly all records here.

Must be weird and frustrating for him to continually prove himself as the greatest goalscorer the prem league has ever seen by a ridiculous distance yet still be questioned by random people on the internet on whether he's +EV to the club he loves and plays for.

If he stays here forever, he’ll break every single scoring record this league has. What a guy.

His movement around the edge of the box can be a bit stagnant at times but as soon as it goes out wide or whenever Kev gets it, he’s so sharp.

Lovely to see a long ball to him today as well!

Just love how he is constantly pissing himself laughing on the pitch , like at the free kick today when their player lay on the ground behind the wall and he was just stood over him taking the piss, never seen someone enjoy being on the pitch as much. Its like the game is so easy to him he doesn't even have to try so just has a laugh out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.