9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

back in winter 2021 I remember we had all the talk who our striker signing gonna be since we let Kun go the summer and had false 9 and mix of Sterling/Jesus/Gundo all season filling in and the 3 main names were Vlahovic, Nunez, Haaland
then the Serbian transferred to Juve in the winter window.

what a great choice he was compared to the alternatives.

What a guy to have on your team and I agree with Pep he looks a bit more on it this season (whilst being great last).

What has happened is him scoring a hat trick has become unremarkable.

A hat trick is quite a unique thing in football and to do it is a huge achievement, the list of exceptional players and the amount they have tell you how rare a feat it is.

Today against Ipswich all the talk on my FF group was whether people should have triple captained (looks a good call, but I always wait for double game weeks) as he could score a hat trick today.

He then goes and does it.

That should be unique but it’s a kind of expected.

Not 100% sure of my point other then it’s actually the biggest compliment you can give to make the extraordinary look ordinary!!

Erling your the best!! Sign a new contract please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.