9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

20 years ago I was hoping that the slop of Corradi/Samaras/Vassell/etc. would chip in 10 goals a season between them. This bastards got 9 in 4. Crazy.
His numbers are just terrifying. He's reinventing what it means to be a gold standard CF.

I'm desperate for him to spend his whole career with us, because if he does, I can see him having Shearer's record licked by the time he's 30.

Already 6 goals clear atop the PL top scorers table.

Means fuck all, where would he be in a table of most touches by a striker, near the bottom I reckon.

Must do better.

I'm much more impressed by his progress in the game than his number of goals, because in important matches like a Champions League quarter-final or semi-final, a Cup final or a match against Liverpool or Arsenal, it's this progress that will make the difference.

He's made so much progress in the air, in his movements and appeals in set attacks, in his bodywork, his passing and his play without the ball. He'll never be the greatest player in history, because nobody will ever be better than Messi, but he has all the weapons needed to become the best striker in history. Time will tell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.