9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

The big boy was in the mood. Scored a great goal, then chucked the ball at Gabriel's head when we equalised, then absolutely flattened Partey when they kicked off after our goal (hence the melee after full time).

Beautiful stuff!

GYGW_hKWMAAWLRe

Love you

A god amongst men. Pep should have told him to come outside of the box. He has more guile than people give him credit for. Swap him and gvardiol, saliba & gabriel have to think about things.

Rapidly becoming my favourite player. I suppose scoring 50 a season helps but the shithousery he produces are first class. The little things he does can only come from being a blue, having that extra emotion to a game. Loved seeing him grab the scarf when he scored. He is going nowhere.

We stopped using him in 2nd half but what a guy. He’s a warrior. Only just seen he threw ball at arsenal players head after goal! Hillarious

Every one on one is a goal at the moment, I'm afraid we're becoming too dependent on him to score because no one else is at the moment, it's a bit worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.