9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

We all love Serg, but Haaland is on another level. There's no shame in saying it.
Yep. To put it into context, he is currently only 17 goals off of Aguero’s best ever PL tally and we’re just 4 games in. He could match Aguero’s best ever (26) by the halfway point, if he scores 17 in his next 15 league games - a perfectly normal scoring rate for Haaland.

He's been superb so far, but I would like more pressing for him. I don't ask him to press against Everton, but against elite competition, if you are not touching the ball, press as hard as you can. The few times he pressed hard, the Inter defenders went long and most often than not we got the ball back immediately.

Other than that, the few actions he was involved he did well.

He's been superb so far, but I would like more pressing for him. I don't ask him to press against Everton, but against elite competition, if you are not touching the ball, press as hard as you can. The few times he pressed hard, the Inter defenders went long and most often than not we got the ball back immediately.

Other than that, the few actions he was involved he did well.
I think you have to accept you get what you get from this lad i
He scores goals.
I think his link up play has improved this season.
At the end of the day if he does nothing more than score who cares.
It'll only be when he's leaves people realise we have a genuine world star .
Genuine world class striker playing for little old city.
His numbers are ridiculous.
But some games he will do fuck all.
Would you swap him for any player who's playing now or even on he past.
I wouldn't

I think you have to accept you get what you get from this lad i
He scores goals.
I think his link up play has improved this season.
At the end of the day if he does nothing more than score who cares.
It'll only be when he's leaves people realise we have a genuine world star .
Genuine world class striker playing for little old city.
His numbers are ridiculous.
But some games he will do fuck all.
Would you swap him for any player who's playing now or even on he past.
I wouldn't
I think you're right. We're more easily bypassed with him leading the line, but in the grand scheme that's probably a small price to pay for one of the best strikers ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.