9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

£100mil is nothing for a player of his quality. If he goes Madrid, that squad is stacked beyond belief.

£100m shouldn’t even get you to the negotiating table. It’d be an absolute piss take for a guy who guarantees at least 30 goals a season.

When you remember Neymar was £200m years ago then if anyone is serious about buying Haaland the minimum should be £300m. We don’t need the money, but we sure as hell need Haaland. And if he did go, we’d need two top class strikers to replace him.

£100m shouldn’t even get you to the negotiating table. It’d be an absolute piss take for a guy who guarantees at least 30 goals a season.

When you remember Neymar was £200m years ago then if anyone is serious about buying Haaland the minimum should be £300m. We don’t need the money, but we sure as hell need Haaland. And if he did go, we’d need two top class strikers to replace him.

We aren't here to feed the Spaniards, we are wanting to be bigger than they are.

There’s no credible link to Barcelona and hardly anything in the press. Not really sure where all this nonsense has come from today.

Even if he had a £100m clause, he’d only go to a handful of clubs and even then, they’d have to have had an upturn in form and finances., given Madrid is a no go due to Mbappé.

I think it's all bollocks, we haven't got a clue what Haaland's management team have planned for him. Same for Pep, it's just gossip trying to undermine us.

For what it's worth, I don't think it's (or was) bollocks. But I am hoping it was a Mino idea.

Personally think his ties to City - being a blue, getting the captaincy recently, absolutely adored by the fans, on mega mega money, goalscoring records available - will keep him here for many, many more years to come.

Oh, and Jack! ;)

For what it's worth, I don't think it's (or was) bollocks. But I am hoping it was a Mino idea.

Personally think his ties to City - being a blue, getting the captaincy recently, absolutely adored by the fans, on mega mega money, goalscoring records available - will keep him here for many, many more years to come.

Oh, and Jack! ;)
Sell him to Barca and get him back on a free a year later, good business plan

If having a release clause somewhere between £100m and £150m is the only way to prevent Haaland doing an Mbappe and leaving on a free in 2027, then so be it. Furthermore, the release clause is only relevant if he ever actually wants to leave. He’s not forced to go if someone matches it. Once his kid enters the world, maybe he’ll find the roots he’s put down in England are actually very strong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.