9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

It took 93 minutes for us to play a through ball to him, i don't know how he doesn't go crazy with the lack of service. Gundogan has an easy 20 yard through ball in the first half that would have given him a 1 on 1 but he just held onto the ball and passed it square.

It took 93 minutes for us to play a through ball to him, i don't know how he doesn't go crazy with the lack of service. Gundogan has an easy 20 yard through ball in the first half that would have given him a 1 on 1 but he just held onto the ball and passed it square.
I think you're letting him off a bit easily. He doesn't look interested. Games like these obviously don't suit him, but he could still put in some more effort, in my eyes.

He's awesome. Just say it every game. Even when he does nothing or gets awful service he's doing his job defensively or forcing long balls etc.

Poor game for Erling today barring one layoff, losing his battles and slowly anticipate but he kept working. It happens.

A congested goal area neutralises his game and yet we use him as a big decoy standing there with 2 or 3 defenders in close attendance with another 6 or 7 also in or around the area whilst we try and thread a way through the tangle.

We've barely created a chance for him since the Rodri injury, and he was looking insane before that. Pep just seems like he's itching to play false 9 without Rodri, but can't drop haaland so he's just using him as a decoy against his will anyway. It's annoying and not a fan of it, can't help those renewal discussions this lol.

We've barely created a chance for him since the Rodri injury, and he was looking insane before that. Pep just seems like he's itching to play false 9 without Rodri, but can't drop haaland so he's just using him as a decoy against his will anyway. It's annoying and not a fan of it, can't help those renewal discussions this lol.
We are missing kev as well, lets see what happens when he is back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.