9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

He took his goal brilliantly.

Who cares, if he has less touches than his teammates? He is on the field to put the ball in the net, and he is fantastic at his job.

91 goals in his first 100 games for City is an insane statistic. We all knew he could score goals, but I bet there are few of us, who thought he be as prolific as he has been.

I can’t wait for Saturday and to see him at Etihad again.

Pep won’t like me for saying this but the team don’t need me (referring to the chances they create). Funny guy :)

Pe
He took his goal brilliantly.

Who cares, if he has less touches than his teammates? He is on the field to put the ball in the net, and he is fantastic at his job.

91 goals in his first 100 games for City is an insane statistic. We all knew he could score goals, but I bet there are few of us, who thought he be as prolific as he has been.

I can’t wait for Saturday and to see him at Etihad again.
Perfectly put. That first goal was so important today

Brilliant goal, knew exactly what he wanted to do in every stage of it, to be entirely honest, I felt he should have shot first time when it come to him and thought he'd end up crowded out but that is why he's the best striker on the planet. Didn't give him the service I expected us to give him today, few times he showed some brilliant movement to free himself up if they ball was delivered and it never came. Expect us to feed him much more this season with the wingers we've now got which will get him more involved.

Last edited:
Looked in fantastic condition today and has he added some extra muscle ? Looked a bit stronger today ! What a player !

Erling Haaland responds to Marc Cucurella's taunts after Spain won 2024 EURO: "He is a funny man. Last season, he asked for my shirt & now he's singing bad stuff about me. He can do what he wants, I couldn't care less. It was an interesting song from him. I don't have much more to say"

Erling Haaland responds to Marc Cucurella's taunts after Spain won 2024 EURO: "He is a funny man. Last season, he asked for my shirt & now he's singing bad stuff about me. He can do what he wants, I couldn't care less. It was an interesting song from him. I don't have much more to say"

How are we supposed to know what he's saying?

Think he worked hard today and was a much more solid outlet when we needed him to be.

That 10 minute spell before Kova’s goal involved a lot of him pinning his marker and keeping the ball in areas miles away from our own goal.

Brilliant finish too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.