#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Countless balls into the box, countless balls into feet which he did nothing of note with - he’s always a day late and a dollar short

Just not up to it. If we could get 50-60mil I’d sell
countless? nice exaggeration Goebbels, arse had time to close down space cus we were too slow by the time he finally received a pass and was surrounded.

He did not appear for today's game. On the other hand, as some people mentioned here, he had no chance against 8 Arsenal players inside the box as we continue to cross the ball non-stop and he gets their CB to the chin

he is a back up player , no more , no less , we have been spoilt with Aguero a true world class striker , only one striker near him and that is Kane , we need to break the bank for him or we are going to slip behind some of our rivals we need to nip this slide in the bud , its cheque book time.

countless? nice exaggeration Goebbels, arse had time to close down space cus we were too slow by the time he finally received a pass and was surrounded.

I think it’s pretty safe to say that any striker who plays at Champs League level would have at least had a shot on goal if their team enjoyed 70+possession

He’s not a threat. To anyone

If Arteta ‘knew’ I’m pretty sure Pep and City’s entire data team would have been aware of these stats

I don’t think Jesus is any good up front and I don’t like Sterling in the left either
if pep realized why does he persist an ineffective line-up? easy to spot straight away, but not everyone wants to believe raz and rez are selfish, i checked the stats and proved it.

He did not appear for today's game. On the other hand, as some people mentioned here, he had no chance against 8 Arsenal players inside the box as we continue to cross the ball non-stop and he gets their CB to the chin

while it was a difficult game for him i agree, whe a striker receiveds a back pass on the edge of the area and he turns the wrong way and looks to lay it off (which he did) that is the problem right there - no killer instinct at all. Aguero in that moment at least turns and has a shot. He rarely looks like he is going to make a difference and opposition teams and defenders dont fear him at all -

there are no doubting his qualities but as a goal scorer he lacks some of the amin ones- confidence, great shot in both feet, needs to be a bit greedy sometimes.

I think it’s pretty safe to say that any striker who plays at Champs League level would have at least had a shot on goal if their team enjoyed 70+possession

He’s not a threat. To anyone
that just proves my point about the ineffectual combination of Raz and Rez, among other shit supporting roles today

I'm worried that he just doesn't seem to impose himself on the game enough, maybe the problem is I'm comparing him to one of the greats in Sergio but Gab needs to find some aggression from somewhere, actually lead the attack by example.

Whether his performance was good bad or indifferent i cannot see him scoring enough goals to win us trophies IMHO without Aguero we simply cannot rely on him to consistently score goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.