#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clinical striker was playing for them and with one year in his contract we should be all over him. Jesus can stay and play out wide. He is not a central striker. He should be playing where Sterling is.

that just proves my point about the ineffectual combination of Raz and Rez, among other shit supporting roles today

Forget Marhez and Sterling, you can’t seriously be suggesting that if Aguero was playing or Kane/Aubameyang were playing for us that they would claim victim of circumstance status? No, they’d have got involved, faced the goal and at the very least kicked the ball in its vague direction

He is simply, not a threat

while it was a difficult game for him i agree, whe a striker receiveds a back pass on the edge of the area and he turns the wrong way and looks to lay it off (which he did) that is the problem right there - no killer instinct at all. Aguero in that moment at least turns and has a shot. He rarely looks like he is going to make a difference and opposition teams and defenders dont fear him at all -
there are no doubting his qualities but as a goal scorer he lacks some of the amin ones- confidence, great shot in both feet, needs to be a bit greedy sometimes.

This. That moment where he was in the box with ample space behind him, but instead he opts to lay it off to
De Bruyne, has turned out to be a pivotal moment in the game. I’m pretty certain he isn’t even aware of the space he has behind him either. I’m a big fan of Jesus and don’t want to see him leave, however, there’s no wonder we’re possibly looking to extend Aguero’s contract further.

Last edited:
If we went to market to buy a striker and if Jesus was an option we wouldn't have bought him

This is the biggest lie of all the ones told on here tonight.

If there was a striker with the goal record of Jesus, and big game performances like Madrid, people would be begging the club to spend €100m on him.

Lautaro Martinez is the same age, plays more games, scores fewer goals, has no landmark games under his belt on the big stage, and he's got a thread on the transfer forum which people have been hammering since full time.

Let's blame one of the youngest players in the team because the legends behind him were impeccable tonight and created tons of chances for him.

Wonderful forward. He'll win us the CL next month.

Let's blame one of the youngest players in the team because the legends behind him were impeccable tonight and created tons of chances for him.

Wonderful forward. He'll win us the CL next month.

He didn't have a great game, but it is frustrating hearing people say he'll never be "champions league level" when in literally out last Champions League game, he scored and got Ramos - their most in form player, and talismanic leader - sent off and out of the return leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.