9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be ok for the season if Raz does leave this summer (although it still leaves us with sparse squad depth); we have other players can chip in with the goals alongside Haaland . However it shouldn't stop us from lining up a replacement for the season after (or as a complete longshot for January)

Last edited:
City will get 50m easy.

Strikers are like star dust right now, everyone needs one. He's young and coming up to his prime.

Arsenal get him for the €50m reported they have a player that if played every game will score around 20 goals all comps and at least 10 assists. A bargain and a decent price for us with only a year left on his contract.

Arsenal get him for the €50m reported they have a player that if played every game will score around 20 goals all comps and at least 10 assists. A bargain and a decent price for us with only a year left on his contract.
I would prefer he went to Spain rather a PL club, but it seems that won't happen at the moment. I wish him well, but will be sad to see him leave.

I assure you the only winners here are Arsenal! The is nothing decent about us making 50 from Gabby, we heavily sold on a discount, even if his contract has a year left! But I guess it is what is, we will always get rinsed!

I assure you the only winners here are Arsenal! The is nothing decent about us making 50 from Gabby, we heavily sold on a discount, even if his contract has a year left! But I guess it is what is, we will always get rinsed!
I'm a massive Gabby fan and I want him to renew, but I can't see how £50mil isn't a really good deal for us

Hes been here 5.5 years now, has had over 100 appearances, he's shown that he's very very VERY good, but he hasn't shown enough to show he's going to be a star here or that he DEMANDS a spot in our first XI

Truth is he isn't part of our first XI (even before Haaland & Alvrez arrived) and has a year left, £50mil is a very good deal

And I think the fact that Arsenal are the only team with genuine interest show, to me, that other clubs also agree that while he's very good he's not in the elite bracket or he would be going to a Madrid (add to the two Brazilians Vinicius & Rodrygo while they wist 3 years for Mbappe), Barca, Juve (still massive club and they need someone like him) or Bayern etc.

Wish him the best, but getting £100mil for him and Torres is fantastic business

You suggest we keep an unhappy player for 12 months then let him leave for free then?

I think Pep likes to have 1 striker and 1 that can play across all 3 positions at the top, that's where we had it with Aguero and Jesus. Now that we have the 2 new guys, that means Jesus is probably the one to be sacrificed. I think Raz will stay, unless we get big money i don't think we'll let him go. But we can't afford to let both Jesus and Raz go.

Jesus is a very good player, which is why he's in the Brazilian team. But City have a terrible record of getting good prices (compared to, say, Liverpool and Chelsea), so I expect we'll get our pants pulled down by Arsenal again. I read here that we can't expect much because he's not a starter. That's insane, because he'd be a starter in 90% of the Premiership teams. He's got a shed full of silverware and immense prospects with age on his side. I guarantee Arsenal sell him for 50% more than they buy him for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.