9 more wins

Re: A warning against complacency

we will beat the rags at home,if they don't beat spuds next game the title is ours.

Fucking hell, how many more threads on the run in?
One game at a time and every one should be treated by us as a cup final.
We are the best team by far in this league and every other club fears us.

Because everyone can see that this is going to go to the wire, in the next week or so the media will hype up every game into a title decider and eventually it will get to our players, thereby playing into the hands of Fergie and his mind games. Its what the media want a close fought prem title with the rags winning.

I don't see the rags winning 8 straight.

And I have no fear of them coming to our place, they beat us once this year here, won't happen twice.

bookies still have us as favourites

but they will be if they get result at spurs imo

I've said on other threads...90 points is our target, hit that and we will win the league.

imo

waspish said:
As long as the scum are not ahead of us when we play them I'll be happy

this^^ but we could afford to be one point behind if we beat them that would give us a 2 point lead then beat qpr and draw at newcastle 'we win it on goal average' should they win there last two

You have us not winning ANY of our top4 games? So, if we win ANY of it, your scenario won't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.