9 more wins

We have the most points
most goals
conceeded the fewest
most clean sheets
most wins
(joint) fewest losses

If we carry on like this then we win the league.

sometimes you question yourself. "why do you become a football supporter"

i'm worried that the sunderland and Fulham results will come back and haunt us.

jrb said:
Unfortunatley United have come through their tuff games unscathed. Damn! Arsenal, Stoke, Chelsea, Liverpool, Norwich. They've only dropped 2 points. I was hoping they'd drop at least 6 points in that period.

Tbh I'm now pinning my hopes on a Spurs victory. We should beat Bolton, so that would take us 5 clear. We still have to play United at home. If we win that one it would make it 8 points clear, meaning we can afford to lose and draw a couple of games.

Looking at the remining fixtures, United are currently favourites. They have 3 tricky games left. Us away, Wolves away with a new manager and fighting for PL survival, and Sunderland away last game of the season. The rest of their fixtures won't be a problem for them. Wins all the way. Anyone who says anything different is.......(fill in as appropriate)

City on the other hand have Swansea, Stoke, Arsenal, Wolves and Norwich away. With Chelsea at home. Our title hopes will be deicided by those 5 away games and United at home.

Half the Sunderland squad are ex rags...they will bend over for them without doubt

come derby day we will just need a point to confirm us as champions,them lot arn`t going to go the rest of the season undefeated,not a fuckin chance..

we`re coming into form again and we look like we did at the start of the season,we`re finding the net again and we`re not buckling under the pressure..

them lot are running out of ideas about how to try and get to us,i mean they even wheeled out jonny socrates evans to speak the usual bullshit about pressure and being at the top....

we WON`T buckle under pressure..

we ARE the real deal..

mancini has been in this position before and our squad havn`t been bought from league one and league two,we have world cup winners,la liga winners,premiership winners,serie A winners,copa america players,african cup of nations players......oh yeah,and FA cup winners...

our squad have the mentality...

we have big game players...

we will win the premiership!!!

jrb said:
Unfortunatley United have come through their tuff games unscathed. Damn! Arsenal, Stoke, Chelsea, Liverpool, Norwich. They've only dropped 2 points. I was hoping they'd drop at least 6 points in that period.

Tbh I'm now pinning my hopes on a Spurs victory. We should beat Bolton, so that would take us 5 clear. We still have to play United at home. If we win that one it would make it 8 points clear, meaning we can afford to lose and draw a couple of games.

Looking at the remining fixtures, United are currently favourites. They have 3 tricky games left. Us away, Wolves away with a new manager and fighting for PL survival, and Sunderland away last game of the season. The rest of their fixtures won't be a problem for them. Wins all the way. Anyone who says anything different is.......(fill in as appropriate)

City on the other hand have Swansea, Stoke, Arsenal, Wolves and Norwich away. With Chelsea at home. Our title hopes will be deicided by those 5 away games and United at home.
What about Newcastle?

Win all our games we are champions.We have some tough ones though and i take the rags to win all their games, the derby aside,even Spurs,especially after their tonking today and Parker being suspended.

In most other seasons we would be well clear now and much as i hate them you have to give the bastards credit to be only 2 points behind us,with their injuries etcetera.No room for error really from either side.

Stoned Rose said:
Rags have a miles easier run in than us. We have zero room for error. We need 11 wins.
Hate to admit it, but you are right. we need to win every singel game.

9 wins and a draw SHOULD do (assuming 1 of those wins is against the rags)

If they beat Spurs we'll need 10 wins and a draw.

If we treat every game like a cup final as Mancini stated then we will win every game. But there's plenty more action to come in this title race dodgy decisions Red cards injuries nobody can predict it. After watching the Rags today people keep saying they won't drop points other than us and Spurs clearly didn't watch the game they were shite. Trips to Wolves Blackburn and Wigan will not be easy as there all fighting Relegation Wolves beat the Rags last year. Sunderland away won't be easy (I know Ex Rag players) Martin O'Neill isn't the type of manager to let them throw away a game and it's there final home game the crowd will want victory.

I see the script Newcastle away City win league title. We have the squad,Manager and us the fans who all want this and the squad is easily good enough to deliver it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.