9 points next 3 games

black mamba said:
Three away wins from eleven away games , and as many goals conceded as scored , would suggest that we are nowhere near 'cracking' our away form just yet ...... and it would also suggest that wins at both Hull AND Stoke would appear very unlikely.

But as much as i think Stoke will be extremly difficult to break down on their home ground , as they have only lost three out of eleven home matches so far , we could just have the pace to give Hull all kinds of problems ...... rapid counter attacking sides like Spurs and the rags have both won there with exactly that type of display this season.

Bolton at home should yield three points , although they are bound to raise their game simply because it's us ....

More than likely to be seven points from these three games for me.

Agree the road form is not great. But last year how many times did the team win away from home all season. Two, three? What was it? We've improved!

hull looked an easy fixture on the face of it, but they showed their mettle against chelsea, they stayed back and left no space for the counter. a lot depends on the approach hull take. if they hold back, finding a way through will be a big test for mancio and the boys. personally I think we can win, and a point should be about the least we expect. hopefully paddy's influence will keep us from dropping too deep or settling in to too slow a tempo.

slow, slow, quick-quick-slow is fine.

slow, slow, slow-slow-slow is not.

Admittedly I'm an eternal pessimist, but I think we'll take 5 points from those games. Some people on here think every game is a formality, but they clearly haven't been watching City that long. I never feel confident away from home,and Hull taking points of Chelsea will give them confidence. Stoke away is always tough too. I remember before Everton away people predicting a 3-0 win (and then sobbing on here that we lost afterwards). To paraphrase someone, on paper we should win, but paper teams win paper cups. Or something.

I think we will win tomoz but draw at Stoke so i'd go with 7 points in next 3 that will place us very nicely towards top 4 the other teams round us play each other again this week

Liverpool Vs Everton (Draw)
Tottenham Vs Villa (Home)
Chelsea Vs Arsenal (Home)
Hull Vs City (Away)

City Vs Bolton (Home)
Arsenal Vs Liverpool (Home)
Villa Vs Rags (Draw)
Wolves Vs Spurs (Away)

Stoke Vs City (Draw)

Arsenal Vs Sunderland (Home)
Villa Vs Burnley (Home)
City Vs Liverpool (Home)
Wigan Vs Spurs (Draw)

these next 4 games will make or break our season if results (IF) go our way we could be pretty with 12 games to go

3rd Arsenal Played 27 Points 55
4th City Played 26 Points 51
5th Spurs Played 27 Points 49
6th Villa Played 26 Points 44
7th Liverpool Played 27 Points 42

I really hope we push for it because that table to me looks amazing forget 4th lets go for 3rd automatic qualification in Champions League why not sorry if I bored u all lol COME ON U MIGHTY BLUES LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN:)

simon23 said:
RM's ultra defensive nature concerns me

We're averaging better than two goals a game under Mancini.

For a man with a supposed ultra defensive nature that'll do for now.

no chance to be honest.. We were appalling against pompey and that was a home fixture also against a shit side... Garrido has to be dropped,,even for a 75% fit bridge.... Garrido doesnt leave his centre back by more than 10ft, which gives the wingers acres.. Petrov once again out right,, knackers us up full stop.. He doesnt fancy swp in my opinion.. Bellamy and tevez's shoulders are going to be heavy from now on, Il take a draw today,, a win vs bolton, and another draw vs stoke...

A Spurs/Villa draw tonight would be absolutely lovely. Looking at our games in hand the next month or so give us the opportunity to create a pretty big gap between us and the rest. If we are to make the CL, now is the time to step up a gear. Even Arsenal are catchable as they are likely to come away with nothing from Chelsea tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.