9 up for sale at Madrid

I don't have a name but have heard a little whisper that we may be signing someone from RM. So we are bound not to now that I have mentioned it. Don't know how reliable the original source is but absolutely no doubt that the person is well connected.

Robben would be a quality signing, little injury prone but proven in the Prem. I'd prefer Van der vaart but he only signed for them in Jan so dont know how likely that would be.

id definetly take horse face on a 1-2 year contract. he still bangs them in! also snjeider (speling)

.................................given
zabba..........onouha..................kompany..........bridge
............snjeider...........barry..........ireland................
....tevez..................horseface.................robinho......

sexy team! (btw i dont care about horseface rag career apart from the fact his goal scoring record was and still is immense)

this would be our team for home games. for the more difficult games id have 4-5-1 dropping one of the cm's for de jong

Mobinho said:
Robben would be a quality signing, little injury prone but proven in the Prem. I'd prefer Van der vaart but he only signed for them in Jan so dont know how likely that would be.
Is Van Der Vaart actually as good as he is made out to be? Madrid was the first proper big club he was at and he dosent seem to be getting a look in at all, I think he is one of them players that stands out in an average side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.