9 up for sale at Madrid

I'd take that Higuain. 20 years old and he is absoloute quality.
Between him and Pato to be the most exciting young prospects.

Thanx4Knives said:
Ricster wrote:
Huntelaar - Ajax £6m - Worked out and Ajax made a huge profit in the sale to Real. Been found out.

Found out how? Whenever he has got a game at Real he has scored something like 9 goals in 10 or something, not sure of the official stat!!

8 in 20 for Real - has just been there for half a season. And 13 in 23 for the national team.

His record in Holland was much better than Samaras who had just had one good run but then was young/unproven there as many of his early starts were as sub i think. Alves scored a hatful though, which is a worry - but Huntelaar is younger and he's the current Dutch number one, so I'd be tempted.

Thanx4Knives said:
Ricster said:
Huntelaar - Ajax £6m - Worked out and Ajax made a huge profit in the sale to Real. Been found out.

Found out how? Whenever he has got a game at Real he has scored something like 9 goals in 10 or something, not sure of the official stat!!

Ricster is sooo right about Huntelaaar...;0)

20 league appearances for Real; 8 goals. What a shit record.

Found out big time, I'd say!

:0)

Rösler's Dad said:
Thanx4Knives said:
Ricster said:

Ricster is sooo right about Huntelaaar...;0)

20 league appearances for Real; 8 goals. What a shit record.

Found out big time, I'd say!

:0)

Dzeko - 33 games, 30 goals. Thats a striker!

I really dont think you can judge Huntelaar on a half season at Madrid that included a manager and chairman being sacked internal fighting (dutch against the rest) not starting regularly and the fact that after the defeat to Barca the team basically gave up and were beat by Ossuna etc. Even if he did only score 8 in 20 considering some where sub appearances, thats nearly one every 2 games!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.