9 up for sale at Madrid

SWPISHOME said:
Mobinho said:
Robben would be a quality signing, little injury prone but proven in the Prem. I'd prefer Van der vaart but he only signed for them in Jan so dont know how likely that would be.
Is Van Der Vaart actually as good as he is made out to be? Madrid was the first proper big club he was at and he dosent seem to be getting a look in at all, I think he is one of them players that stands out in an average side.

probably not

ROYSTEN DRENTHE !!!

jesus, the guy is an amazing talent, still only 21/22 i think ..... loves to play LWB or LW ..... great skill, tackling, awareness but most of all, i think he is faster than SWP !

i would have him in my team ahead of bridge ANY day of the week, cracking player

were more likley to get huntelaar over eto'o if only totingham are interested atm, we should put a bid in for huntelaar now and go up to 180k a week, if he says no then try for eto'o again.

also bid for drenthe (if we cant get others weve been linked with) and heinze (if we cant get johnson)

keemcfc said:
were more likley to get huntelaar over eto'o if only totingham are interested atm, we should put a bid in for huntelaar now and go up to 180k a week, if he says no then try for eto'o again.

also bid for drenthe (if we cant get others weve been linked with) and heinze (if we cant get johnson)

yeah ! :-D lol i think you and me are the 1st 2 to say drenthe ..... im hoping him and huntelaar come .... sneijer aint too bad either

Mobinho said:
Robben would be a quality signing, little injury prone but proven in the Prem. I'd prefer Van der vaart but he only signed for them in Jan so dont know how likely that would be.

Robben on his day the best winger in the world!!!!
Van der Vaart,i dont think we will go for him now weve just signed Barry,however top draw they loved him at Hamburg and knows VK and de jongs game v well.

sneijder
huntelaar

These two for me. For the definates anyway. Can't deny that others could do a job for us but I doubt we really need them all. And we need a striker for sure. Huntelaar is good enough in my opinion. Think he's meant for the prem.

And I've always loved Sneijders performances when I've seen him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.