90 minutes of booing Dippers

jay_mcfc said:
Shocking behaviour from their fans after the Hillsborough respect from our fans. To cheer Yaya's injury and boo the players like that was disgust. They can get to fuck now.

Not defending them from the boo-ing but thought they clapped Yaya off like we did with Rodriguez last week. I could be wrong though.

Damocles said:
Not arsed about the booing, obviously just getting behind their own team.

Extremely arsed about the fact that they cheered Yaya getting injured. Always had no class the scousers. It's why everybody hates them.

I'm pretty sure the cheering was because he hit the shot over, before they realised there was an injury. When he was being taken off, they clapped and cheered out of respect not because he was injured.

Plaything of the gods said:
Did they? I thought they cheered because it was such a poor shot on goal.

Commentators seemed to be saying something about Liverpool fans always being well respected because they are magnanimous as they clapped Yaya off.

Yes, they did. Not when he took the shot, when he broke down a few minutes later. Obvious, loud pathetic cheer.

Fuck them. Lucky cunts today. If we do try and sign Suarez I'll find it difficult to get behind that. Appalling individual.

jay_mcfc said:
Shocking behaviour from their fans after the Hillsborough respect from our fans. To cheer Yaya's injury and boo the players like that was disgust. They can get to fuck now.

Not defending them from the boo-ing but thought they clapped Yaya off like we did with Rodriguez last week. I could be wrong though.

Plaything of the gods said:
Damocles said:
Not arsed about the booing, obviously just getting behind their own team.

Extremely arsed about the fact that they cheered Yaya getting injured. Always had no class the scousers. It's why everybody hates them.
Did they? I thought they cheered because it was such a poor shot on goal.

Commentators seemed to be saying something about Liverpool fans always being well respected because they are magnanimous as they clapped Yaya off.
this, cheered because it was a shit shot. clapped him off the field, theres no way anyone could not see that.

as for calling them disrespectful for booing when we had possession? grow up you bunch of idiots - i bet the same people who said its disrespectful are the ones who praise the foregn fans for the same thing, citing the intimidation of europeon support.

stimo said:
this, cheered because it was a shit shot. clapped him off the field, theres no way anyone could not see that.

Not 'this' at all. Couldn't care less about the booing myself, whatever, but they categorically, 100% undeniably cheered loudly when Yaya went down injured - not when he shot, he carried on after then and when he went to ground and realised he couldn't continue they cheered. It was off the ball.

They cheered the fact he was injured.

(some) Liverpool fans always have been and always will be some of the most horrible cunts in football. This incident wasn't surprising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.