90 minutes of booing Dippers

greasedupdeafguy said:
. What do you want them to do? Clap and cheer when we're on the ball?

Oh yeah, because that's the only other alternative isn't it?

Name another team in the league whose fan's boo the other team for the entire game for having the audacity to want some ball possession in an effort to make the game competitive.

SalfordCityBlue said:
stimo said:
this, cheered because it was a shit shot. clapped him off the field, theres no way anyone could not see that.

Not 'this' at all. Couldn't care less about the booing myself, whatever, but they categorically, 100% undeniably cheered loudly when Yaya went down injured - not when he shot, he carried on after then and when he went to ground and realised he couldn't continue they cheered. It was off the ball.

They cheered the fact he was injured.

(some) Liverpool fans always have been and always will be some of the most horrible cunts in football. This incident wasn't surprising.
Bang the fuck on....disgraceful set of holier-than-thou twats. Scouse cunts.

Oooohhh the nasty Liverpool fans were booing our players hahaha....get a fucking grip, is this place full of prepubescent 12 year olds or what.....this place after a loss is truly remarkable or is that unremarkable

Plaything of the gods said:
Damocles said:
Not arsed about the booing, obviously just getting behind their own team.

Extremely arsed about the fact that they cheered Yaya getting injured. Always had no class the scousers. It's why everybody hates them.
Did they? I thought they cheered because it was such a poor shot on goal.

Commentators seemed to be saying something about Liverpool fans always being well respected because they are magnanimous as they clapped Yaya off.

They cheered when he missed. Then another cheer when it was clear he was struggling.

Fair few applauded him off to be fair.

SalfordCityBlue said:
stimo said:
this, cheered because it was a shit shot. clapped him off the field, theres no way anyone could not see that.

Not 'this' at all. Couldn't care less about the booing myself, whatever, but they categorically, 100% undeniably cheered loudly when Yaya went down injured - not when he shot, he carried on after then and when he went to ground and realised he couldn't continue they cheered. It was off the ball.

They cheered the fact he was injured.

(some) Liverpool fans always have been and always will be some of the most horrible cunts in football. This incident wasn't surprising.
Fair enough. I missed that.

greasedupdeafguy said:

... because that's the only other alternative isn't it!?

Can you name another team's fans that gave booed us for an entire game for having the audacity to have some possession? Thought not.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

... because that's the only other alternative isn't it!?

Can you name another team's fans that gave booed us for an entire game for having the audacity to have some possession? Thought not.
Its football ffs

Basically a title decider what do you expect? Only on bluemoon someone would criticise fans for making a hostile atmosphere. God knows what you would make of greek and turkish fans.

if our players get affected by opposition fans booing then they shouldnt be in our team

Their constant whistling at our possession really grated on me, I actually hate those cunts more than our Trafford based neighbours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.