90 minutes of booing Dippers

greasedupdeafguy said:
. What do you want them to do? Clap and cheer when we're on the ball?

I know. Talk about precious. Unbelievable.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:26 pm --<br /><br />
dronefromsector7g said:
Their constant whistling at our possession really grated on me, I actually hate those cunts more than our Trafford based neighbours

No you don't. Only today you do because frankly there is no comparison.

Damocles said:
Not arsed about the booing, obviously just getting behind their own team.

Extremely arsed about the fact that they cheered Yaya getting injured. Always had no class the scousers. It's why everybody hates them.

Yeah, agreed. The booing is fair play and it's not disrespectful, just intended to put pressure on us. Cheering when Yaya went down and kicked the ball was classless. Absolutely detest Liverpool and their arrogant grief junkie fans.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

... because that's the only other alternative isn't it!?

Can you name another team's fans that gave booed us for an entire game for having the audacity to have some possession? Thought not.

They didn't Boo us for the entire game, they booed us when winning 1-0,2-0 and 2-1, they shut the fuck up when 2-2 and we should've gone on to win!!

But maybe Galatasaray, Leeds or Millwall could be named as other fan's that would do it, and we all know how well loved they are!!!

Stevie G , the gangsters made him stop and he dives in friendlies

JFT 39

images

They can boo all they like, we should deal with it

But the 'sporting and fair-minded' scousers gave out two cheers when yaya first got injured then when he went down, a loud cheer

Sat in the pub in Newquay (Cornwall) where I live. As its a holiday town there are always loads of scoucers around at this time of year during the holiday times so it was no surprise that I was surrounded by them today when I went into the pub where I always watch the games.

I dont mind the loud obnoxious shouting etc that usually accompanies them as I can turn a blind eye to it and even that they were demanding everyone have the minutes silence in the pub when there were people in there that werent in there to watch he football and probably had no interest in it whatsoever.....

However no more than 10 minutes after the game had started they were singing songs about Harold Shipman killing Mancs.......I waited till half time and then went over to two of them to ask them if they knew the meaning of the word hypocrisy...they looked a little confused and so I explained it to them and they sheepishly said sorry and then said sorry again at the full time whistle as I was making my way out......

Full of it while winning but once the second half was underway they were bricking it

Fair play to them for saying sorry but not a nice bunch of people

Just heard a story about away coaches being bricked.

The booing was unnecessary, but nothing to lose sleep over, the cheering of Yaya's injury was in poor taste but again nothing to cry about. Bricking the coaches can sometimes happen at football. Put the three together and it all just goes against the spirit of the day, especially after our club and fans showed such respect today and in fairness down the years since '89.

Liverpool fans have always had a reputation for being cunts if not in the dewy eyes of the media, but in the eyes of other supporters, I guess this is just another example of why that is.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

... because that's the only other alternative isn't it!?

Can you name another team's fans that gave booed us for an entire game for having the audacity to have some possession? Thought not.
Its football ffs

Basically a title decider what do you expect? Only on bluemoon someone would criticise fans for making a hostile atmosphere. God knows what you would make of greek and turkish fans.
I can understand the hostility, but we showed class and respect in observing a minute silence, we even held up a flag in sympathy for those poor souls that died at Hillsborough. I can't and won't tar them all with the same brush, but the ones that whistled and jeered (almost every time we had the ball) were morons in my opinion.

They cheered his shit effort on goal then clapped him off when they realised he was injured. I don't get the issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.