93:20/Joe’s/Corporate

Hi everyone

I’m getting a bit disgruntled with South Stand Level 3 and in the main the shite beer. The Amstel is undrinkable and dark fruits is, well, dark fruits. 6 of us are at the front together and pay £700 approx a season.

I’ve enquired with the club about 93:20 and Joes but not heard back yet. I’d love to hear of your experiences. Price, choice etc.
seriously considering committing to it.

I’m not loaded but the match is my thing and has been for 25 years. I’m pushing 40 now and I don’t mind spending slightly more for a better experience. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

You wont hear back about 93:20 as it isn't a corporate section. You have to choose it as an upgrade when renewing and you cant buy halfway through the season either. Although the food is different I think the beer is same as the regular seats.

Joes has a waiting list as long as your arm unless you are looking to "downgrade" so that is why you probably haven't heard back.

I'm in the Ardwick and love it but it is expensive for what it is and everyone I have taken in (although they liked it) said they wouldn't pay that much for it. The beer selection is great but it isn't included in the price so you would have to weigh up paying 4x the price you pay now plus the beer on top?

does the beer differ from stand to stand? Find that rather odd.

Give the plebs up in the south stand 3rd tier the shite, is that it?
Nope, same selection of Amstel and Dark Fruits in EL3. I believe some sections have Heineken instead of Amstel.

Beer this year is shit in the concourse areas of the stadium, I'm in family stand level 1. Stuck with half a pint of amstel and half a pint of froth or a pint of undrinkable dark fruits. What ever happened to the cans of John Smiths in the concourse bars ?? Its still being sold in summerbees. Any chance this can be asked at meetings @Prestwich_Blue at least u know what u are getting in a can. The club want u in the ground early to build up atmosphere but do everything possible to stay away till nearer kick off time.

Im in joes east and exactly the same beer offerings as you get. I drink ale/bitter and have grown fond of the Seven Brothers Throwaway but not had any for a while now and been told they cant get anymore. I dont drink lager or dark fruits so last few games ive gone dry. Last season they had John Smiths, whilst not the best it is better than nothing. Season ticket in Joes East is £1975.
My season ticket in Joes East is £1480. Vip parking on Orange car park, free program, complimentary drink on arrival, better choice of food and first dibs on away tickets. As somebody else just posted, you also get 3 home domestic cup games too.

Last edited:

Not sure about the beer but I've always found it weird wherever else I go in the ground they show the game on tv but not in south stand level 3.

Considering it takes 20 minutes to queue for a pint you'd think they'd at least put it on telly.

Beer this year is shit in the concourse areas of the stadium, I'm in family stand level 1. Stuck with half a pint of amstel and half a pint of froth or a pint of undrinkable dark fruits. What ever happened to the cans of John Smiths in the concourse bars ?? Its still being sold in summerbees. Any chance this can be asked at meetings @Prestwich_Blue at least u know what u are getting in a can. The club want u in the ground early to build up atmosphere but do everything possible to stay away till nearer kick off time.
Was at a meeting yesterday when the Head of Food & Beverage gave a presentation on stuff they'd done and were doing. There have been supply chain issues of course, as all clubs have had, but he did say that craft beers were now available in all areas of the stadium. We also have a new supplier for our beverages who we"re working with to improve the offering (which shouldn't be difficult to be honest).

Our ultimate intention is to make the campus a pre-match venue of choice but that may only happen once the arena is up and running. Personally, I'd redevelop City Square to incorporate a food and drink court. The new independent food vendors around the stadium, which we asked for, have been a huge success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.