93:20/Joe’s/Corporate

Used mates tickets in Joes a few times, and I think the obvious and immediate difference for the beer is that it is served in an actual glass. It helps, but the beer is still poor, but realistically its always going to be isn't it? Only gets used 3 or 4 times a month, so its just not going through the pipes often enough.

Having said that, the beer in SS3 is worse than I ever remember though this season. Somehow its both flat but also has a fairy liquid head on it. Its a scientific marvel but its an awful drink.

My season ticket in Joes East is £1480. Vip parking on Orange car park, free program, complimentary drink on arrival, better choice of food and first dibs on away tickets. As somebody else just posted, you also get 3 home domestic cup games too.
I think if you would be paying for parking and a programme every game anyway, that is very good value.

My season ticket in Joes East is £1480. Vip parking on Orange car park, free program, complimentary drink on arrival, better choice of food and first dibs on away tickets. As somebody else just posted, you also get 3 home domestic cup games too.
From what you pay I assume thats the over 65s rate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.